Thursday, December 25, 2008

Time Out

So I hope to update this more fully and extensively after break is over, but here is a slight overview of what is happening in this three week break I am not in the USA.

1. Go to Scotland: Edinburgh, Inverness, Glasgow
2. England: Meet Mum and brother in London, then spend a day in Oxford, the London again
3. Italy: Spend Christmas in Rome, then Florence followed by Venice
4. Say goodbye to Mum and brother in Venice, who are flying back to the US. 
5. Spend a few more nights in Venice, waiting for the New Year to ring itself in, cause I will probably be doing a terrible job by myself in a hostel. 
6. Go to Vienna, spend a few days making myself broke and wishing Tristan was with me so I could understand German.
7. Go to Berlin for a few days, the cheapest reservations I've made yet, and hope I can make it a few more days. 
8. Fly Ryan Air for the first time from Berlin to London, catch a bus back to Oxford and arrive at my house with every other newcomer and returner, only probably a little bit poorer and dirtier. And probably without my luggage too, since it will still be in my previous residence. 

 

No comments: