Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Picture Book Post




Elizabeth, Abby and Heather in Hyde Park on my birthday. This is right next to the Peter Pan statue. 

The 21 year old me with my chocolate and champagne! 

Reeeeal early in the morning waiting for our bus into Oxford. 


My birthday surprise I found waiting in the kitchen!!


Halloween- I was the White Witch from Narnia. Here I am offering Keaton, as Van Gogh, a piece of Turkish Delight. 


T.J. the Lumberjack and Jonathan. As Audrey Hepburn. Hmmmm. 


I carved this! It reminded me of being little and spreading out all over the kitchen floor. My style hasn't changed much since then...


Finally!!! Here is my room- Number 3, Floor 2. 


Again. It has never been this clean. Not even since the day I moved in, but we had someone inspecting the house today, so here it is: all nice AND vacuumed. 


Remember, Remember, the fifth of November: Our paper effigy of Guy Fawkes alight in our front yard. 

No comments: